Thursday, April 07, 2005

That girl needs to sort out her priorities...

I am feeling so stressed lately! I've been volunteering on the Steering Committee at our church, designing brochures and invitations for some big events we have coming up. We're calling it a Stewardship Focus but really it's making me a bad steward of everything else in my life. Our refrigerator is empty, Noah watches way too many videos a day, and I've even resorted to faux laundry (A.K.A. Febreeze). Praise God it all ends on April 18th! In the meantime...pray for my sanity! (and that I will be able to get to the real laundry!)

2 comments:

  1. Doing any better a day later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for asking. Well, three days later, I am doing MUCH better. See my post on 4/10 for more details.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!