Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Funny Conversations with Funny Friends

I frequently tell Geary that the reason our marriage is so great is because he thinks I'm funny and I think I'm funny, too. I am still laughing at this comment from my drive home from the Women's Retreat. As we were driving we saw a lady walking on the sidewalk wearing a HUGE coat that looked like she had an entire white tiger wrapped around her. Actually, you could barely even see the woman--it looked like a white tiger was walking upright up the street.

Emily: Whoa! Look at that lady's coat!
Megan: Oh, yeah...I think I know her...I think I met her at the Puyallup Fair.
Amy: Mmm. I'm pretty sure I saw her at the circus.
Jeana: Oh? Was she the one that bit Roy?

4 comments:

  1. Where's the rimshot?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? What do you mean by rimshot? Esplain yourself...(read this with a Cuban accent)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, the couple of hits on the drum and then the final hit on the cymbal... ba da cha!... a rimshot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I was thinking "rimshot" in relationship to basketball and was thoroughly confused. I really think that my "was she the one that bit Roy?" comment deserves a hokey laugh track though, "Bah! Hahaha! Tee-hee! Woohoohoohoo! Snort!"

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!