Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New Feature on Linhart Live

As people would RSVP for Lili's party they would ask me what they should give her for a birthday gift. I found myself wishing that the Johnsons had a wish list that anybody could see. That inspired me to make a Linhart wish list that everyone could see. I decided to make it a new feature on Linhart Live. Starting right now, you can click our Wish List link on the right. This way you'll never have to be in that "I wish I knew what Noah (or Geary or Jeana) wanted" boat. We'll update it every once in a while and you can check it when we have birthdays coming up, or whatever. Also, if you (and I'm mostly talking to family members, here) would like to have your own wish lists posted on our Wish List site, just email it to Jeana. I hope this is helpful!

2 comments:

  1. $120 for a pair of shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most comfortable pair of shoes ever. I have a pair of Dansko professionals that I have worn EVERY day for over a year. $120 for shoes that last a long time is a way better deal than shoes that wear out in 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!