Monday, February 07, 2005

What?!?

I was on the phone with T-Mobile, our cell phone provider trying to resolve an issue about our account. I wasn't getting anywhere with the customer service representative so I asked if I could talk to his supervisor. I was told that all the supervisor's were out of the office but one could call me back later in the day. As if this wasn't frustrating enough the customer service rep asks, "Do you have a phone number my supervisor can call?" Hello! Did I mention, that T-Mobile is our cell phone provider! And to top it off, in order to even talk to this person I had to verify my home phone number...you would think they already know how to reach me. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: As of 2/11/05 we are no longer T-Mobile customers. Praise the Lord! We simply experienced too many inconveniences and too many conversations with incompetent customer service representatives. Isn't it riduculous that a communications company lacks the skills to actually communicate? We are now proud customers of Verizon so if you are also a Verizon customer, phone calls to us are FREE!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!