Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The dog formerly known as Puppy.

Noah just named Puppy (one of his "there-will-high-drama-if-we-ever-lose-this" stuffed animals) after our friend Megan's golden retriever. He took a belt and wrapped it around Puppy's neck and starting dragging him around saying, "Come on, Rhys (pronounced Reeze)!" I thought Puppy was just pretending to be Rhys, but when I asked Noah what his toy's name was he emphatically replied, "That Rhys!" So, it's official. Puppy has a name. What a developmental stage! I'm so excited that Noah is officially playing pretend and even naming things! Right now, I am a very proud mom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a big day indeed... Ezra's puppy (likewise an all-hell-will-break-loose-if-this-ever-gets-lost animal) is still very definitely named 'puppy'... early on he also went by 'woof-woof' but now 'puppy' is so entrenched I don't think I could ever think of him under another name.

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!