Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fun Fact: Mona Lisa Chuckle

I've decided that we need to have a weekly fun fact. I've also decided that Thursday will be Fun Fact day. This way you get to know our little quirks and the random ways we like to amuse ourselves.

Noah has a placemat with the alphabet on it. It's called an "Easy Learner" mat. The idea is that by seeing the letters at every meal he'll begin to recognize them and learn his ABC's without really trying. I have decided that this method would work with anything. Therefore, in an effort to become familiar with great paintings I've hung a laminated poster of Leonardo DaVinci's Mona Lisa in our shower. We're calling it our "Exposure to Art Project." Pun most definitely intended.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Jeana, I've been reading back through your posts to catch up with Linhart life--Adam and I couldn't believe no one commented on this one. I hope people value your humor as much as I do (which is quite a bit!)

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!