Sunday, June 10, 2007

In the car

We had some funny moments in the car on the way home from Granny and Grampdude's house.

Noah: When we get home can I watch a little movie?
Jeana: Maybe.
Noah: What?
Jeana: I said, 'Maybe!'
Noah: WHAT?
Jeana: MAYBE!
Noah: Why did you yell?
Jeana: Because I thought you couldn't hear me...
Noah: What?

_______

Jeana: I still think I might like to get my nose pieced.
Noah: What's a nose pierced?
Jeana: Like an earring in your nose.
Noah (horrified): Like a bull???

_______

Noah was inhaling and exhaling with extreme force. I asked, "What are you doing?" He shrugged and said, "I'm smellin'."

_______

After awhile Geary announced that his ears were tired and we all quieted down. We drove in silence for about 10 minutes when Geary read the words on a semi-truck.

Geary: Jim's Garlic Pizza
Jeana: ...
Noah: ...
Toby: ...
Geary: I don't know why I just said that. I thought I wanted silence.
Jeana: ...
Noah:...
Toby:...
Geary: I just gave myself a headache by saying that.
Jeana:...
Toby:...
Noah: Dad, my ears are tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linharts love comments!