Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Bad Day for Mommy

Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to go wrong? Yeah...me, too. I just had one recently. Thursday.

Toby's shots made him fussy all day long which frayed my nerves.

Noah had a couple meltdowns at the park which further frayed my nerves.

I accidentally closed the car trunk on Noah's elbow which made me feel like a horrible mother.

I cracked my thumbnail halfway down while trying to unbuckle Toby's carseat--ouch!

And then...on top of all of that...this happened:

Toby was in his bouncy chair watching me eat dinner--enchiladas. He kept flopping over to one side so I had to keep adjusting him. One time when I adjusted him I noticed that I had gotten enchilada sauce all over his legs. So I wiped off the sauce with my hands and then licked my fingers. Only...it wasn't enchilada sauce.

In case you're wondering, breastfed baby poop is completely flavorless.

2 comments:

  1. That is HILLARIOUS! Oh...and...sorry about your day, Zesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay yay yay - hope today is much better!

    ReplyDelete

Linharts love comments!